Monday, March 29, 2010

Strollers and Prams

The Stroller and the pram for the babies and toddlers in the Sims 3 world. Great for outdoors! Sadly, it is not moveable. It would be perfect if hot mamas could bring their kids downtown with this stroller!

Download at 

You have to register yourself at modthesims before downloading it. Have fun!


Cindy Dy said...

This is really an interesting topic. I had a great time surfing and found some important tips and information from your blog. Keep it up.


Silvia Jacinto said...

I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

Silvia Jacinto said...

Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

Post a Comment